- Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries have the right to enter and live in Kuwait without undergoing any specific formalities or obligatory paperwork. GCC citizens do not require an entry visa to enter Kuwait. Non-GCC citizens can obtain an entry visa from any Kuwaiti Embassy or Consulate. Kuwait will grant 34 nationalities entry visas upon arrival. Among those that will benefit are nationals from the following countries:
Andorra / Australia / Austria / Belgium / Brunei / Canada / China / Denmark / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hong Kong / Iceland / Ireland / Italy / Japan / Liechtenstein / Luxembourg / Malaysia / Monaco / New Zealand / Norway / Portugal / San Marino / Singapore / South Korea / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / The Netherlands / The Vatican / UK / USA
- Entry visas are issued within an entire discretion from the Kuwaiti authorities. If an exhibitor experiences difficulty in obtaining an entry visa, the organizer will do his/her utmost to assist the exhibitor in attaining his/her entry visa. The organizer cannot be held responsible if the entry visa application is rejected or unsuccessful.
- To obtain a business visa via the organizer, please note the following points:
- An exhibitor should apply for his/her visa at least six weeks prior to traveling to Kuwait.
- An exhibitor must send a photocopy of his/her passport with the following details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport Number
- Passport issuance date
- Place of passport issuance
- Passport expiry date
- Entry visa application should be accompanied by 10 KD ($45 US), the total cost of an entry visa that will be claimed by the Kuwait International Fair Company.