Definitions: The exhibition:
The exhibition scheduled on the specified dates) in the participation contract.The organizer:
The authority/company that organizes and manages the exhibition.The exhibitor:
The authority/company willing to participate and agree to the below conditions including its employees, agents working for or affiliated to the participating authority/company.
Method of Participation & Exhibited Items:
- The subscription application shall be addressed to the management of the Kuwait International Fair or the authority entrusted by it after completing the subscription contract.
- The exhibitor must specify the exhibition items upon application submission. The products/services that will be included in the exhibitor’s pavilion area must be mentioned.
- The exhibitor must comply with the exhibition's specialization and the types of exhibited products/services specified by the organizer. The exhibitor must remove products/services not listed in the exhibition's specialization or the organizer’s brochure.
An exhibitor who plans to sell his/her products/services at the exhibition must obtain a prior written approval from the organizer. The organizer is not responsible if the exhibitor fails to obtain a prior approval. An exhibitor that has booked a pavilion area in the exhibition must comply with the designated pavilion area at the exhibition and participation contract. No financial payments will be refunded. The exhibitor must only exhibit his/her product/service. If the exhibitor does not occupy the assigned pavilion area and proceed with the preparation in the specified period, the organizer will have the right to dispose of the pavilion area assigned to the exhibitor. The right of the exhibitor in the amount paid will be confiscated and he/she shall not be entitled to any claim.
The exhibitor shall pay the fees for the area booked upon signing the application, as follows:
* 20% of the total cost of participation is the first payment that will be made at the time of signing the contract
* 80% of the total cost of participation is the second payment that must be settled 30 days prior to the inauguration of the exhibition
- The exhibitor must fulfill the participation conditions upon the second payment on the specified due date. In case of failure to pay, the organizer has the right to dispose of the exhibitor's booked pavilion area. The amount paid by the exhibitor shall be confiscated and the organizer will have the right to dispose of the exhibitor's booked pavilion area. The amount paid by the exhibitor shall be confiscated and the organizer will have the right to claim the remaining amount of the participation fees.
- If the exhibitor decides to withdraw from the exhibition, he/she shall submit a written application to the organizer 60 days before the opening of the exhibition. 50% of the original amount of the first payment shall be deducted. In case of withdrawal without notifying the organizer in the specified time frame, the exhibitor's right in claiming any amount shall be confiscated. He/she shall be obliged to pay the participation fees in full.
- In case of exhibitions held in pavilion areas without decorations, the exhibitor will have the right to install the structures necessary for his/her products/services that will be included in the exhibition after obtaining a written approval of his/her decorations from the organizer. The height of such structures (decorations) must not exceed 2.5 meters (two and a half meters). The organizer has the right to remove the structures if they do not comply with the specified height limitation. The exhibitor shall bear the costs of removing these items.
- The exhibitor's structures and decorations in the exhibitor's pavilion area must be completed during the time frame specified for that purpose.
- The partitions and exhibited products/services must be placed in effectively, efficiently and properly during the hours where the exhibition is open to visitors. No products/services shall enter or exit the hall(s) area during the exhibition's hours.
- The exhibitor must equip his/her pavilion area with fire extinguishers to prevent the outbreak of fire.
- All content inside the exhibitor's pavilion area and on the exhibition floor that may damage the exhibition or alter its state will not be installed unless after obtaining a written permit from the organizer prior to the exhibition's inauguration.
- The organizer has the right to remove or reject any decorations which seem inappropriate to the aesthetic image of the exhibition. In this case, the exhibitor is responsible of changing his/her decorations in a manner that agrees with the general image of the exhibition.
- For any electrical connections, please take necessary approval from the organizers. Any additional electrical installations without prior approval of the organizers will be disconnected. If necessary, the organizer will confiscate the exhibitor's pavilion area without notifying the exhibitor.
- The organizer will bear the responsibility of night security of the Kuwait International Fair's main gates only. The organizer is not responsible for the exhibited products/services in the exhibitors pavilion area.
- The organizer has the right to assign the exhibitor's pavilion area(s). The organizer has the right to change the exhibitor's decorations wholly or partly if necessary. In this case, the exhibitor must accept any change in his/her pavilion area that was previously assigned to the exhibitor.
- The organizer has the right to postpone the date of the exhibition and/or cancel it. In this case, the organizer will inform the exhibitor in writing before the exhibition's scheduled date. No financial compensation shall be claimed from the organizer.
- In case of force majeure such as disasters, wars or incidents beyond the control of the organizer, the contract will be considered null and void without any obligation toward the exhibitor. The amount paid by the exhibitor for participating in the exhibition will be refunded to the exhibitor.
- The exhibitor must vacate his/her assigned pavilion area and restore the place to its previous condition within three days after the exhibition's expiry date.
- The exhibitor will bear the full physical and legal responsibility resulting from any damage caused by his/her staff or those under his/her control whether the damage has been caused to the organizer or a third party.
- All products/services should remain inside the exhibitor’s pavilion area. The exhibitor should take every precaution not to use the aisles or any area outside his/her pavilion area. In this case, the exhibitor would first be warned by the organizer. If the exhibitor fails to retain his/her products/services inside his/her pavilion area, the organizer would close off the exhibitor’s pavilion area without any liability to the exhibitor.